Exway Flex now comes in two varieties for 2022: the standard Flex with a 216Wh battery and the Flex ER with a 346Wh battery. They come with an option of hub motors or belt drive. We received the Flex ER with belt drive for our review. Here’s how I felt about it.
Highlights of the Flex ER
- Great carving experience with stock parts
- Very nice looking trucks and deck
- Deck flares great for carving with minimal effort
- Many customizable settings via app
Lowlights of the Flex ER
- Some may find the deck less comfortable on longer rides
- Marketed range of “up to 30 miles” may leave some disappointed
While “up to 30 miles” is technically true, you may need to be very lightweight and ride conservatively to achieve that number. Use my range estimator to get a better estimate of what range you can expect.
Marketing language aside, I love this board. It offers the best ride experience of all the boards I’ve tried in this category.